Here we go again! It’s time for another On My Radar bookish post round up. Featured below are some of the posts I read during April. Maybe you saw some of these, or maybe this list will introduced you to some posts you might’ve missed this month. Either way, enjoy this round up of on my radar bookish posts.
- 10 Nonfiction Books About Tolkien And His Works If You Don’t Know Where to Start by Briana at Pages Unbound
- On Reading Diversely by Laurel at The Suspected Bibliophile
- Discussion Post: Should We Be Paying More For Books? by Eustacia at Eustea Reads
- Star Rating System: Keep it or Abandon it Altogether? by Emma at Turn Another Page
- Discussion: Star ratings need not be part of reviews by Shazzie at reader@work
- Wedded Wife- A Feminist History of Marriage by Rachel Lennon – Book review/Blog tour by Series Book Lover
- “Cultish: The Language of Fanaticism” by Amanda Montell by Zezee at Zezee With Books
- Top 5 Tolkien Metal Bands by Lashaan at Roars and Echoes
What are some posts you enjoyed that I didn’t include here? I can’t be everywhere in the book blogger-verse, so please feel free to link a post you appreciated!