The Sundays in Bed With… meme, hosted by Midnight Book Girl, dares to ask what book has been in your bed this morning. Come share what book you’ve spent time curled up reading in bed, or which book you wish you had time to read today!Continue reading “Sundays In Bed With…Perilous Times”
Though there are still a few days left in April, I decided to complete my monthly book blog wrap-up sooner rather than later. Consider this a meager effort to clear out my draft queue. I only read two of the books on my April TBR, but who really cares? I did more mood reading and I won’t apologize for it! Now, let’s get started with this wrap-up!Continue reading “Monthly Book Blog Wrap-Up: April 2023”
Here we go again! It’s time for another On My Radar bookish post round up. Featured below are some of the posts I read during April. Maybe you saw some of these, or maybe this list will introduced you to some posts you might’ve missed this month. Either way, enjoy this round up of on my radar bookish posts.
- 10 Nonfiction Books About Tolkien And His Works If You Don’t Know Where to Start by Briana at Pages Unbound
- On Reading Diversely by Laurel at The Suspected Bibliophile
- Discussion Post: Should We Be Paying More For Books? by Eustacia at Eustea Reads
- Star Rating System: Keep it or Abandon it Altogether? by Emma at Turn Another Page
- Discussion: Star ratings need not be part of reviews by Shazzie at reader@work
- Wedded Wife- A Feminist History of Marriage by Rachel Lennon – Book review/Blog tour by Series Book Lover
- “Cultish: The Language of Fanaticism” by Amanda Montell by Zezee at Zezee With Books
- Top 5 Tolkien Metal Bands by Lashaan at Roars and Echoes
What are some posts you enjoyed that I didn’t include here? I can’t be everywhere in the book blogger-verse, so please feel free to link a post you appreciated!
Today’s review is about FUNNY FEELINGS by Tarah DeWitt, a contemporary romance that I couldn’t put down. As someone who rarely reads this romance subgenre, I couldn’t put this one down. I loved everything about it.
Author: Tarah Dewitt
Age Category: Adult
Publish Date: April 28, 2022
Print Length: 368
*These are not affiliate links and I do not make a commission from any purchase made using these links.Continue reading “Book Review: Funny Feelings by Tarah DeWitt”
The Sundays in Bed With… meme, hosted by Midnight Book Girl, dares to ask what book has been in your bed this morning. Come share what book you’ve spent time curled up reading in bed, or which book you wish you had time to read today!Continue reading “Sundays In Bed With…A Court of Frost and Starlight”