With the end of March nigh, here’s another on my radar list of a few of the blog posts I enjoyed this month. Maybe you saw some of these, or maybe this list will introduced you to some posts you might’ve missed in March. Either way, enjoy this round up of on my radar bookish posts.
- Why The Darkling is One of The Most Complex Book Characters Ever by Stephanie at The Espresso Edition
- The Drafts Folder: How the Pandemic Changed My Reading Experience by Kat at The Lily Cafe
- WEYWARD by Emilia Hart – Exquisite and Sublime by Sahi at My World of Books
- The Birthday Book Tag (2023 edition) by Mackenzie at Colour Me Read
- Have Book Bloggers Been “Deinfluencers” All Along? by Briana at Pages Unbound
- Reading 2022 Goodreads Choice Awards Winners by Sofia at Bookish Wanderess
- Reading is a radical act by Cat at Cups and Cards and Books
- SFF Faves From Trans & Nonbinary Authors by Sia at Every Book A Doorway
- Why M3GAN Is A Better Parent Than the Mandalorian by Michael at My Comic Relief
What are some posts you enjoyed that I didn’t include here? I can’t be everywhere in the book blogger-verse, so please feel free to link a post you appreciated!