With the conclusion of February, here’s a list of On My Radar blog posts I found around the blogosphere this month. Admittedly, I didn’t do as much blog hopping as last month. It was a chaotic reading month for me, so I spent most of my attention on that. But I still bopped around and read others’ posts when I could. Here are a few of the many posts I read and enjoyed.
- 12 Discussion Post Prompts for Your Book Blog by Briana at Pages Unbound
- Review: These Violent Nights by Rebecca Crunden by A.J. Calvin at Escapist Book Co.
- Discussion: Let people enjoy their books how they see fit by Shazzie at reader@work
- A Case for Negative Book Reviews by Nicole at Thoughts Stained With Ink
- Mini Review: The Opposite of Butterfly Hunting by Amanda Kay at Your Book Friend
- March TBR Tackle Challenge Announcement by Ashlee at Books Are 42
- The Subjective Chaos Kind of Awards 2023 by Imyril at There’s Always Room For One More
- SCKA 2023: We’re Back!!! by Misty at Aquavenatus
- Mini Book Review: The Six Deaths of the Saint by Alix E. Harrow by Dini at Dini Panda Reads
What posts did you enjoy this month? Please feel free to comment with a link to those blog posts and share the love!