Though I blog hop when I can, I’ve never assembled an “on my radar” list of sorts before. So I thought it would be nice to highlight a few posts I enjoyed over the past month or so. They’re in no particular order. Obviously I blog hopped more than this list shows, so this is a subset of the excellent content I perused. My goal is to create this type of list roughly once a month. Hopefully I can stick with it. Without further ado, here are some great posts that you should check out!
- Our Engagement With Book Reviews by Nicole at Thoughts Stained With Ink
- 2023 Plans and Challenges by H.C. Newton at The Irresponsible Reader
- ARC Review–Bisexual Men Exist by Chris at Biblio Nerd Reflections
- On Good and Bad Books by Peat at Peat Long’s Books
- 2023 Nonfiction Reader Challenge by Shelleyrae at Book’d Out
- Review: Godkiller by Hannah Kaner by Shazzie at reader@work
- On My Radar, a list of 48 February new releases, by Ellie at Curiosity Killed the Bookworm
- HarperCollins Union Strike by Leah at Leah’s Books
- FAQs New Book Bloggers Have by Krysta at Pages Unbound
- Book Review: Iron Widow by Xiran Jay Zhao by Dini at Dini Panda Reads
- Book Review: Bryony and Roses by T. Kingfisher by Jordyn at Birdie’s Book Nook
- Why I Believe It’s Important to Clearly Indicate the Age Category of Books by Briana at Pages Unbound
What posts did you enjoy this month? Please feel free to comment with a link to those blog posts and share the love!