This year I’m participating in the “Support Book Bloggers” Challenge, run by Pages Unbound. The idea is simple: to support book bloggers by reading blog posts, sharing them, commenting on them, and boosting them in other ways. Each month there’s a “challenge” or prompt on how to support book bloggers during that time.
The challenge for September is to write a guest post for a blog or feature a guest post on your own blog. I’d love to have a few guest posts on my blog, so if you’re interested, let me know. I’ll then tell you where to email it! I’d love to feature a minimum of one guest post, but am happy to feature more. Participants would need to create a post in a relatively short order of time by September 20, simply because I didn’t plan this well. 😉
What type of post would you write as a guest feature? I thought a “Meet the Book Blogger” type of post would be fun, particularly if you’re a relatively new blogger to the community. However, that’s not mandatory, and if you have another idea, just let me know. But if you’re interested in a “Meet the Book Blogger” type of guest post, here are the questions:
- What is your name (and pronouns, e.g., she/her), in what country are you based (if you feel comfortable sharing), and where can we find your blog? List any other social media you may have, if you like.
- What genres do you typically read and/or avoid?
- What are some of your favorite books to recommend to others?
- What inspired you to start your book blog?
- Who are some of your favorite book bloggers?
- What are some other hobbies you have in addition to reading?
- A free space to mention anything else you’d like the book blogging community to know about you.
I look forward to hearing from you!