Lisa at Owl Be Sat Reading started the hashtag #BeatTheBacklog in 2022 to rally those who want to make a dent in their TBR list. I think this is a great idea to encourage everyone to remember to read those books that have been sitting on our shelves for months, unread.
Here’s my list of books I read as part of the #BeatTheBacklog challenge. These are all books I added to my TBR, or were approved for on NetGalley, before 2022. I intend on participating beyond 2022. But for now, here’s my list. My most recently completed reads are at the bottom. Date completed is in parentheses.
Here’s a list of my #BeatTheBacklog reads for 2022.
- Daughter of the Moon Goddess by Sue Lynn Tan (January 6)
- A Land of Never After by R.L. Davennor (January 9)
- The Cat Who Saved Books by Sosuke Natsukawa (January 16)
- To Bleed a Crystal Bloom by Sarah A. Parker (January 22)
- Castles in Their Bones by Laura Sebastian (January 28)
- The North Wind by Alexandria Warwick (February 4)
- Culture Warlords by Talia Lavin (February 27)
- The Cicada Tree by Robert Gwaltney (March 6)
- The Gilded Ones by Namina Forna (March 18)
- Out Front the Following Sea by Leah Angstman (March 30)
- These Hollow Vows by Lexi Ryan (April 6)
- Wild and Wicked Things by Francesca May (April 15)
- Tell Me An Ending by Jo Harkin (May 1)
- The Girl Who Fell Beneath the Sea by Axie Oh (May 19)
- Gild by Raven Kennedy (May 26)
- Four Treasures of the Sky by Jenny Tinghui Zhang (June 5)
- All Boys Aren’t Blue by George M. Johnson (June 25)
- A River Enchanted by Rebecca Ross (June 30)
- How the Penguins Saved Veronica by Hazel Prior (August 28)